7 Norse Possibles Pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
That Viking compass one is my favorite, saying that, they all look good. Stunning work, very inspirational.

If I bring some leather to North wood, would you show me how to make one ? ;)

Rev G

sure no problem. there is a tutorial on here and several on leatherworker.net too but im happy to show you hands on i will bring some of my patterns along to show you

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
thanks guys, not entirely sure what that means Aaron! :lmao:

It means you're doing cutting edge stuff... at least as far as I'm concerned. Maybe the application on the leather of the designs is common stuff in the leather workers community, in particular the way you've done the compass by pressing the leather around the design to raise the pattern in relief. I've not seen that before and I think it's incredible!

You have a rare talent there Hamish, to see a design and be able to apply it in a unique way. I believe most would have chiseled the pattern into the surface.

Last edited:

Dreadhead

I think I'll be sitting in on that too :). Are you bringing any of the pouches to Northwood for sale as well?

no problem. I will take patterns along and such but i won't be acually making a pouch myself. work is over the weekend is for play :)

there are now only two pouches left. if they are still around by the weekend i will take them along

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
no problem. I will take patterns along and such but i won't be acually making a pouch myself. work is over the weekend is for play :)

there are now only two pouches left. if they are still around by the weekend i will take them along

These are going quicker than hot cross buns !!! Well done on the fast turn around bud means you can get to making more

Dreadhead

These are going quicker than hot cross buns !!! Well done on the fast turn around bud means you can get to making more

thanks mate, aye im impressed with how well they have sold. Working on several other things at the moment so will be a while before i get back round to pouches i reckon. my hands need a break from the stitching!

Hamish.
Purely out of curiosity (at the moment) could you make these smaller than the small one?

Oh and hastur not my fault. Honest it isnt

Yeah could easily make them smaller. the beauty of them is the simple design so they can be made any size. the only difference is the detail of tooling will change as the space on the flap gets smaller

Bartsman

Forager
Jan 5, 2013
Princetown
Hi there,

Is the Triskele pouch still available?

If so, please PM transaction details.

Kind regards,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hastur

Tenderfoot
May 7, 2012
North West, England
My Viking Compass Vegvísir pouch arrived yesterday (but I could only get to the post office today to collect), all I can say is wow!

The photo's really don't do the workmanship justice, I'm just blown away with the quality.

Many Thanks,

Dan.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE