7 Norse Possibles Pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Hi hamish
Picked up my pouch for post office this morning and I can only concur with what hastur has said.
It's just the perfect size (small) for what I was looking for.(wallet,phone,coin pouch,No6 opinel and a king size packet of cigs all fit very happily in it)
Picked it up this morning at 9 and by 11 it was in its natural enviroment out on the hills.
Bob

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
It can be interpreted in many ways. The Valknut is the knot of the slain. Odin having power over Life and Death on the battlefield . It is associated with him the All Father. To some it connects to the nines (and again nine has its differing meanings)

Long and short of it is.....It is Odins symbol and not one to be taken lightly. For the wearer who is not committed to Odin and his ways, it can bring bad luck. It is the mark of those dedicated to Odin and with that dedication can be sacrifice.
Hail Woden, Hail Victory

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE