Another newbie here!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marky0283

Tenderfoot
Apr 24, 2014
Nr Buckingham
Hi all! I have just joined the forums and thought it might be a good idea to say hello to you all so here I am :) My name is Mark and I live in a village called Calvert near to Buckingham in the south east. I am new to bushcraft/wild camping and have only been out for about 4 or 5 trips so far but am lucky enough to know some people who own a small patch of woodland so I have permission to camp there whenever I want which is great!

Anyway if anybody is from this way would be great to chat and maybe meet up for a bit of camping one day, I have a lot to learn!

Apr 24, 2014
west sussex
Hi mark. Just joined my self. Im from sunny Bognor. Would be great to meet some time the wood land sounds great

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

marky0283

Tenderfoot
Apr 24, 2014
Nr Buckingham
Thanks for the replies everybody. Old Scout you are welcome to come up for a day or two no problem. Sadly I don't get to camp out much what with work and two young kids and a wife to keep happy but I will let you know when I am able to next.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE