Another hello but this time with a big wave :D

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

takjaa

May 20, 2010
Hampshire, England
Hi Bushcraftuk,
My name is Marten and I'm from Hampshire, Im a mature(ish) practical habitat and countryside management student with a thirst for knowledge in all things fun/cool/outdoorsy!
Iv always loved being outdoors messing about with nature, I have been all through the scouting family, beavers cubs and scouts and am now a leader hoping to pass on the knowledge that I was taught.
At college we have bits and pieces of lessons that tie in nicely with bushcrafts, which has really set me of thinking this is something I really want to get deeper into :) now I just need some sun and a spare weekend or 5 without homework to get out in the woods kick back and enjoy :D
Iv been reading through posts here for a little while now but finally thought id sign up and introduce myself . . probably because its a great was of avoiding doing my homework on the history of grasslands :yikes:
well thats me, no doubt at some point ill chat to most of you all, so see you in the forums :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE