Another alcaholic feast " SWEET POTATOES "

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

john scrivy

Nomad
May 28, 2007
essex
Ingreadients
Sweet Potatoes
Rum
Butter
brown sugar
Cinamon

Roast the Potatoe as you would jacket pots - slice in half - lightly mash the potatoe with the butter wilst still in there skins - sprinkle with a little brown sugar - a pinch of cinamon- one desert spoon of rum divided onto each half - put the to halves back together and pop back in a hot oven for five mins
I did this a while back wilst out in the woods by cooking the potatoes in the dreaded foil that every one loves to hate LOL - there is no measurment for ingreadents just personal taist - and they sure taisted good

bikebum1975

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Connecticut
OH now that sounds delightful I adore sweet potatoes nother way my Grampa used to roast them either white or sweet is to coat them with mud skins still on of course and toss right in coals those are yummy workes good with corn to though dont think the mud wrap would do so well for this LOL

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE