And there’s more!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 14, 2006
Jurassic Coast
OG Buffalo 4S Outer sleeping bag XL
Pertex & Pile so stays warm even when wet. Freshly washed.

£60 posted now £50 Now sold

Fenix E01 keyring torch

£7.50 posted SOLD

LED Lenser 7831

withdrawn from sale

Please post here before sending pm

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

FreddyFish

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Frome, Somerset, UK
Well I would deffo take the sleeping bag but pay day isn't until the 24th... :mad:
Do you want anything in trade? or would you consider waiting? I could paypal you a £10 deposit now?

Apr 14, 2006
Jurassic Coast
Well I would deffo take the sleeping bag but pay day isn't until the 24th... :mad:
Do you want anything in trade? or would you consider waiting? I could paypal you a £10 deposit now?

Hi FF

Sorry to be so mercenary but I'm only selling the bag to raise some cash for another purchase and may well have withdrawn it by 24th if I've raised the £'s from selling other kit.

I hope you understand my situation :)

FreddyFish

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Frome, Somerset, UK
Hi FF

Sorry to be so mercenary but I'm only selling the bag to raise some cash for another purchase and may well have withdrawn it by 24th if I've raised the £'s from selling other kit.

I hope you understand my situation :)

No Problem I totally understand... I'll have to see if I can drum up some more cash. Is it any cheaper if I collect?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE