EDC and other bits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
IMG_3270.jpg An EDC pocket dump consisting of a small nite eze s-biner, county comm pocket widgy pry bar, a small screw top survival vile for tablets/notes/personal info/small fishing kit, a pocket multitool (kind of like a leatherman micro), a streamlight nano which can be clipped on, a small slipjoint knife, a true utility expanding pen (refills will be posted out with the lot). The whole lot as a set for only £18 posted 2nd recorded (over 18's only due to the penknife/multitool).SOLD

IMG_3263.jpgIMG_3264.jpg Gerber (BG) pocket multitool, never used, just thrown in a pack and I've too many like this, Will come as seen with the wee lanyard and the wenger belt pouch which fits it like a glove. This lot for only £11.50 posted 2nd recorded. SOLD

IMG_3271.jpg A pair of micro ferro rod toggles from usa, £7.50 posted.SOLD

IMG_3273.jpgIMG_3275.jpg A true utility right angle torch, runs off a single AA and good output although I dont know lumens... (clip missing) but will include the brand new led lenser pouch with this and matching double cobraweave paracord bracelet. £11 posted.

IMG_3276.jpgIMG_3265.jpg A GITD powerpax AA battery organiser and a freekey keyring gizmo....the set for £8 posted 2nd classSOLD

OR take the lot for JUST £40

Last edited:

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
If you want to split the EDC stuff i would pay cash for the pry bar , don't really need the other stuff

Jazz006

Jun 7, 2013
Dundee
Can I have the battery organiser and freekey plz, just pm me your payment details , thanks

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE