Clothing clear out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rhodri

Forager
Nov 12, 2004
Suffolk
Hi all,

Waaay too many jackets...:rolleyes:

These are also posted on BB and to avoid clogging the place up with photos I won't put them here too, I'll just refer you to this thread

As these are clothing I'll tell you now I'm 6'2", have a 46" chest and long arms that can make some clothing seem a bit short: all the following fit me correctly. I'll also put some real measurements next to each one. Here goes...

1. West Winds Parka. Size XL. Serious double layer ventile coat. Desirable olive green coachwork :)D ). Superbly made, with two handwarmer pockets, 4 bellows pockets with zips and storm flaps on the outside. One zipped pocket inside. Excellent adjustable wired hood. Last a lifetime. Full spec on their website if you need to know. Retail for £260.

This is 1 year old and I can honestly say it's been worn less than a dozen times. It's too bulky for my needs. It'd be nice to keep it - but cash required. Sleeve length (armpit to cuff) = 24", chest (pit to pit) = 27", length (base of collar to hem) = 34".

I'd like £175 for it - postage anywhere included SOLD

2. Paramo Fuera windshirt. Size XL. Light olive. Excellent light and packable affair with a good hood. Same fabric as the outer on the paramo waterproofs, but without the clever wicking lining. Showerproof, quick drying and completely windproof. Tunnel handwarmer pocket, velcro cuffs, hem drawcord. Very useful and properly adjustable hood for such a lightweight thing. I much prefer this to the pertex versions I've had. Retail for about £50 plus post. Like new, worn about five times and washed once (properly - with Tech Wash).

Sleeve length (armpit to cuff) = 25", chest (pit to pit) = 26.5", length (base of collar to hem) = 30.5".

I'd like £35 for it - posted anywhere. SOLD

3. Karrimor windproof fleece. Size XL, sort of slate grey colour. Part of the Explorer range but I can't remember the exact name of the 'model'. Bombproof old-tech windproof fleece with fleece outer bonded onto windproof liner. Utterly windproof (similar to the way a brick wall is) and surprisingly water resistant. Rollaway hood, four good zipped outer pockets. Paid £99 for it in Blacks about 18 months ago. Very tough and well made.

It has a small scorch/burn (3mm dia) on the bottom/hem at the back. Sleeve length (armpit to cuff) = 23.5", chest (pit to pit) = 27", length (base of collar to hem) = 28.5".

Considering it has a mark on it I'll be happy with £30 (still a bargain :) ) - again posted anywhere. SOLD

4. Eastern Mountain Sports/EMS windproof softshell thing. Size XL. Bit of a curiosity for us in Europe - but they're a big mid-range gear shop (bit like Blacks I suppose?) in the US. Bought it last March when over there. It's a cycling thing really - nice 'active' fit (as I believe it's called) and stretchy. Not water resistant, but very windproof and pretty packable and light. Doesn't look too bad either - as long as you like red...

Sleeve length (armpit to cuff) = 23.5", chest (pit to pit) = 25", length (base of collar to hem) = 29.5".

How's about £25 posted (can't remember what I paid for it I'm afraid - but seems worth it - a cheap way of looking cool/stupid depending on how you look at it :lol: ). SOLD

Paypal OK.

Cheers,
Rod

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE