Still some bits...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
DSCF0001.jpg DSCF0002.jpg DSCF0003.jpg DSCF0004.jpg DSCF0006.jpg DSCF0009.jpg DSCF0010.jpg DSCF0011.jpg DSCF0012.jpg DSCF0013.jpg DSCF0014.jpg
An S.O.C. Bugout bag, large organisational capacity, plenty of pockets and molle for gear, heavy duty material, airline friendly and can be used with or without the shoulder straps. Has expanding capability also to haul more kit if needed. Has hydration sleeve and port on top. Not cheap new and this hasn't been even out the house but is clogging up my space so needs to go. Solid kit and asking for £65 posted to your door.

DSCF0020.jpg
Camelbak on the left only, civvy blue, as new and £18 posted to your door.

DSCF0019.jpgDSCF0018.jpg
A Buffalo mountain pile shirt (discontinued model), just like the Special 6 but with a rip stop pertex. Virtually as new, no holes etc. Size L-XL...asking for £67 posted to your door.

DSCF0025.jpg
Victorinox Traveller Lite....features all the usual penknife stuff but also has a built in pen, thermometer, clock, stopwatch, altimeter, alarm, all with a backlit LCD. Plus it has an additional LED for use as a small torch or when using knife etc in low light conditions. As new with box and papers, asking for £47 posted to your door. By agreeing to purchase this you are declaring you are over 18.

DSCF0022.jpg DSCF0024.jpg
ICON Link flashlight, as seen, 80 lumen torch with high/low beam....brilliant white light for a single AA torch. Made by the same folks who manufacture Surefire. £18 posted to your door.

DSCF0016.jpg DSCF0017.jpg DSCF0015.jpg
A Snugpak Sleeka jacket in XXL. Has minor flaws (tiny burn holes, cuff and waist elastic worn) hence selling cheap but has many years service still. £18 posted to your door. SOLD

DSCF0021.jpg
Vintage Silva Ranger Compass (i think circa 1974?) used to be my uncles but now not needed. Has a small bubble but all works fine, sighting mirror has no flaws. Asking £20 posted to your door. NOW £17

DSCF0026.jpg
Still here is the Spyderco Balance, limited to only 600 worldwide....purchased new some years ago but hasnt been out the house. Carbon fibre scales, stainless hardware, and a VG10 blade. Paid top dollar for this but am letting it go for £70 posted to your door. By agreeing to purchase this your are declaring you are over 18. SOLD

randoms 791.jpg randoms 792.jpg randoms 796.jpg randoms 801.jpg randoms 798.jpg
Still here is my custom friction folder made by Mike Gavko, UK legal friction folder, maple burl scales with orange G10 liners, full convexed and scary scary sharp and easy to maintain 154CM blade. Again have too many knives and this one was used once or twice and since then been a draw queen. Asking for£70 posted to your door. By agreeing to purchase this your are declaring you are over 18.

DSCF0007.jpg DSCF0008.jpg DSCF0009.jpgDSCF0010.jpg
My Gates PRO VSN trilaminate (stretchy) professional front entry dry suit. Has only been used whilst on my resuce diver and divemaster course....unfortunately dont dive anymore so this has to go. I'm 5 and half feet tall and would suit a medium build person. Paid over £500 for this new, would like to see £180 posted to your door. PM me for more details. NOW £155.

DSCF0207.jpg DSCF0208.jpg DSCF0209.jpg
As new in box Showerforce power pump. Bought but then relocated and not needed anymore. £60 posted to your door.

Please PM me if you show any interest in any of the above....

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
How is the Sleeka sized in inches?

My chest is 52", which seems to range from an XL to a XXXXL depending on the manufacturer :/

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
Have a *bump* on me :)

Jacket arrived about 5 mins after I bumped.

Much better condition than I was expecting. Thank you very much!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE