Anathema to the Knife sharpening purists?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I bought one of these little sharpeners on the strength of this review/opinion and must say I'm mightily impressed. Yes it does take off what seems a lot of steel..........but it's done my kitchen knives a treat and the shears ans secateurs to boot!

Don't get me wrong, I love sharpening my 'own' blades by giving them the whole treatment........kinda zen like and took many, many hours to get anywhere near good at it.

But sometimes you just want something sharp, and quick and this is much better than anything else I've found over the years of similar ilk.

Many thanks for the heads-up!

ATB

Kim
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE