An old hello but a new country - Finland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Deleted dude 7861

@Kaktusfin Kiitos! Very happy to have received my permanent residence a week ago after the shock of Brexit that made a lot of us Brits here very nervous about what would happen to our status. The North is just amazing, the lakes are still frozen and the snow is still here.

Reactions: Kaktusfin and SaraR

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Welcome to the forum. I was in Inari in December. The northern part of Finland is stunning. My plan was to buy a cabin in arctic finland in the next few years but Brexit has killed that ambition.

I'll content myself with the knowledge i will be paddling Lake Saimaa in 4 weeks. Should be fully liquid by then.

Reactions: SaraR
May 30, 2022
South Lakeland
An old member but saying hello from a bushcraft heaven in Northern Finland. I escaped before Brexit and this is my new home. I spend the summer out in my boat exploring the huge lakes and forests, it's perfect for bushcraft here.

Sounds idilic. Does the snow still whisper in Finish??

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE