An entirely new knife.............

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart m

Nomad
May 18, 2006
Sheffield
www.stuartmitchellknives.com
If I may be so bold as to post these in here, my client now has his new knife, he sent me some photos :)

LittlePlay006.jpg

LittlePlay005.jpg

LittlePlay002.jpg

LittlePlay001.jpg

Delighted I am to say the least :)

I saw it for real at the Knives show a couple of weeks ago and it is a real loverly execution of design
i must be one of the few to actually handle this and the PFK :D both are works of art that work and even being the same design shape are actually very differnt in feel when you hold them.

ATB

Duncan

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Not sure - I was thinking the other day of sending the PFK back for a spruce up! Its wearing a few battle scars now and, whilst I don't mind them, it would also be nice to restore it to the "first flush" :)

I'd love to know where "son of PFK" pitched up next time you send me an e-mail too :)

stuart m

Nomad
May 18, 2006
Sheffield
www.stuartmitchellknives.com
Not sure - I was thinking the other day of sending the PFK back for a spruce up! Its wearing a few battle scars now and, whilst I don't mind them, it would also be nice to restore it to the "first flush" :)

I'd love to know where "son of PFK" pitched up next time you send me an e-mail too :)
I would be delighted, I wouldn't need it for too long either, we will sort that...

I'm pretty sure that we could also organise the info you'd like too ;)

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
I just read this thread through mostyl from start to finish.
I am very impressed with the design and execution of that, stuarts work is exceptional.

And I am very glad to see it instantly lose it's mirror lustre and get straight to work.

Also thanks for taking the iniative on blogging this production, makes for a very interesting thread.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE