An Autum hang.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Well done Mr Fish, looks a nice little spot, i did google your postcode with a view to attending, but an hour and 3/4's drive and the fact i had to try out a new site for the end of the month, made up my mind for me. Still if you do it again, i would like to come and have a go. (if i were invited of course!)

Nice little vid, by the way .

Atb.

Ivan...

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Severn teddies!, can never have enough teddies.
Great little setup there. Missus looks very impressed with your new camera ;)

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
thanks chaps,it was an evening to remember . i will be back out soon so if anyone is interested keep an eye out for a post from me.

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
great video that fish looks a great place and some great family time also saw your videos on handline fishing while i was there top job very impressed goodjob

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
Looks a nice spot Fish

How did you all sleep, any cold butt syndrome?

well mrs fish has enough natural insulation for that,i on the other hand used a car tin foil visor under my sleeping bag,the main problem i had was doing the sleeping bag up as it was scrunched under me i was worried about falling out,i managed it in the end and was quite warm,i am going to make underblankets for us all,i envisage a cost of around £20.00 to make them each.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
looks an excellent place fishfish used to live in wiltshire many years ago dad was in the RAF great place to live for kids plenty of woodland regards dave

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Superb mate, nothing quite like being out there enjoying it, did the snares produce anything?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE