Amsteel Group buy Payment Instructions.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
E

ex member coconino

Yikes! how embarrassing to have been so tardy with my payment! However, it's done now and I hope you will forgive the delay.

E

ex member coconino

To tidy this up, I've spoken with Teepee and learned that because I missed the payment deadline my order has been taken up by another buyer, which is fair enough. Teepee's offered generously to supply me a smaller quantity from his own purchase and refund the balance of my payment. Apologies to all for my slackness on this, I should have sorted it out before going away.

E

ex member coconino

[deleted weird duplicate post]

Last edited by a moderator:

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Update; All 7 miles of amsteel is palleted up at the USA manufacturers, Samson. Opie will collect it tomorrow and then start doling it out from there.
He will let me know as soon as its boxed and dispatched- I'll post up again then.

Pete.

Last edited:

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
No probs ;) I hope it has an uneventful crossing and customs let us off with the duty :)

Nice one Pete
Best get that van emptied bud :lmao:

Emptying my van-my favourite pastime:(
With 20ft of amsteel tied to every toolbox, I can tie them all to the lampost and drive off- The Ultimate in van emptying efficiency :)

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I like what you did there :)

Do you need a hand sorting it out Pete or is it all cut to size ?

Its not cut to size and is loose in bags to save weight. :puppy_dog:

I have roped-in help lined up mate, it should go quick :p. Thanks for asking bud.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
I wonder if there'll be an extra 100' hank of 1/8 black in there :yikes:

Sounds like Opie's having fun on the other side of the pond sorting his lot out :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE