Amsteel Group buy Payment Instructions.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I got a payment ticket for a parcel posted through the door when I got back home this morning!

Weve been hit for customs though, unlucky this time.

It'll take a while to get though as parcelforce is shut til after easter. I'll post up next when I get the box in my hands.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Good news to hear that it is on it's way, so wont be too long now. I have been getting into the hammock forums since my BMBH bridge hammock arrived last week, so I need to get into some whoopie slings & suspension triangles when it arrives. Cant wait

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
You won't get an answer from Pete just yet, he's in a big empty field trying to measure out 12 miles of string for us lot :)

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Update; The box is paid for(didn't get away with customs :( ) and it was supposed to be delivered today but didn't turn up. Just spoke to Parcelforce, they now say tomorrow. Assuming it turns up tomorrow, I should be able to get it all out this weekend but the beloved royal wedding will throw a proper royal spanner in the delivery times.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Royal wedding grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"We're getting married. You're paying for it. You're not invited. Now go and throw a street party in our honour."

It's possible that some of us aren't quite getting into the spirit of the thing?

Partickpebbles

Dec 18, 2010
South Milford
Update; The box is paid for(didn't get away with customs :( ) and it was supposed to be delivered today but didn't turn up. Just spoke to Parcelforce, they now say tomorrow. Assuming it turns up tomorrow, I should be able to get it all out this weekend but the beloved royal wedding will throw a proper royal spanner in the delivery times.

Great News!! Woopie slings galore!!

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
DSCN1446.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN1447.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN1448.jpg
[/IMG]

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I'm about a quarter of the way through the cutting and packing. I'll get some of the single orders out tomorrow but the bigger orders will be out for tuesday.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE