Amsteel Group buy Payment Instructions.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I got a payment ticket for a parcel posted through the door when I got back home this morning!

Weve been hit for customs though, unlucky this time.

It'll take a while to get though as parcelforce is shut til after easter. I'll post up next when I get the box in my hands.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Good news to hear that it is on it's way, so wont be too long now. I have been getting into the hammock forums since my BMBH bridge hammock arrived last week, so I need to get into some whoopie slings & suspension triangles when it arrives. Cant wait

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
You won't get an answer from Pete just yet, he's in a big empty field trying to measure out 12 miles of string for us lot :)

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Update; The box is paid for(didn't get away with customs :( ) and it was supposed to be delivered today but didn't turn up. Just spoke to Parcelforce, they now say tomorrow. Assuming it turns up tomorrow, I should be able to get it all out this weekend but the beloved royal wedding will throw a proper royal spanner in the delivery times.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Royal wedding grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
"We're getting married. You're paying for it. You're not invited. Now go and throw a street party in our honour."

It's possible that some of us aren't quite getting into the spirit of the thing?

Partickpebbles

Dec 18, 2010
South Milford
Update; The box is paid for(didn't get away with customs :( ) and it was supposed to be delivered today but didn't turn up. Just spoke to Parcelforce, they now say tomorrow. Assuming it turns up tomorrow, I should be able to get it all out this weekend but the beloved royal wedding will throw a proper royal spanner in the delivery times.
Great News!! Woopie slings galore!!

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I'm about a quarter of the way through the cutting and packing. I'll get some of the single orders out tomorrow but the bigger orders will be out for tuesday.