Alu bottle for making 'stuff'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stevec

Oct 30, 2003
Sheffield
Some of us make those little meths stoves, and I have seen the little oil lamps or trench candle that some people make.
I was in Sainsbury's the other day and saw they had a new cold coffee on sale, I certainly wouldn't pay full price, the 'coffee' contained within is dirt, but the bottle is good.

It's thick alu, with a decent screwtop. It could be used for many stove or lamp projects, or if you need a decent small bottle (200ml) for booze or meths or whatever they are worth a look.

The bottle in question is 'starbucks double shot intenso' and is currently a quid fifty.

ATB Steve

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
Some of us make those little meths stoves, and I have seen the little oil lamps or trench candle that some people make.
I was in Sainsbury's the other day and saw they had a new cold coffee on sale, I certainly wouldn't pay full price, the 'coffee' contained within is dirt, but the bottle is good.

It's thick alu, with a decent screwtop. It could be used for many stove or lamp projects, or if you need a decent small bottle (200ml) for booze or meths or whatever they are worth a look.

The bottle in question is 'starbucks double shot intenso' and is currently a quid fifty.

ATB Steve
Nice idea, thanks for sharing it. I've been looking for something to make a micro burner out of. This could be it.
I've seen a nice version out of an old vaseline tin too, enough for a 1 cup brew anyway.
I agree with you about the coffee contents

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE