alright darling

• Thread starter bushcraftuk_parrot
  • Start date
  • Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
B

bushcraftuk_parrot

Hello i'm a Buff-faced Pygmy-parrot, i flew from Papua New Guinea many many many full moons ago and i'm too lazy to fly back again. I like to sit on your shoulder and repeat stupid comments, i also like to poo down your back without you noticing hahahahahahahahaha.
I'm also looking for a special Buff-faced Pygmy-lady parrot to share fun times with and maybe more so get in touch if you think you can start my fire.
Heres a list of stuff i like
drinking
fighting
flying
eating
sleeping
88888888888 Admin edit
8888888888888 Admin edit
watching tv
chatting up Buff-faced Pygmy-lady parrots

I think you will agree that i have a great life style. Look forward to chatting and learning new stuff and stuff.

With love, Polly the Buff-faced Pygmy-parrot.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Ooh a parrot. Do you repeat other stuff you've heard and pass it off as your own? You'll fit right in here. ;)

BOD

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
And I thought there was nothing new on BCUK! :lmao:

Here's a picture of a nice lady parrot with her b-u-m stuck in a tree. Could she be the one?

DSCN0383.jpg

Always been fond of galahs

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
18 minutes - classic
i have a feeling this could be the start of a new online phenomenon where nerdy teens with nothing better to do see who can register and get banned the quickest
i know it's a nuisance, but i can't help finding the mentality strangely amusing (and i don't mean the presumably offensive lines that had to be deleted)
it's a funny old world

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
18 minutes - classic
i have a feeling this could be the start of a new online phenomenon where nerdy teens with nothing better to do see who can register and get banned the quickest
i know it's a nuisance, but i can't help finding the mentality strangely amusing (and i don't mean the presumably offensive lines that had to be deleted)
it's a funny old world

Well he sounds a good character, shame he went too far. Made me smile though...Thanks for leaving the thread going Tony...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE