Wanted Alpkit Brukit Jackal burner unit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Hi I have an Alpkit Brukit Jackal that has a burner that will not screw on to gas canisters anymore. The rest of the kit is fine so I'd like to try to find a replacement burner. Does anyone have one? Does anyone know if an alternative will fit? I have tried Alpkit directly, but they don't have any spares as this is an old model.
Can anyone help please?

wildrover

Nomad
Sep 1, 2005
Scotland
Hi mate,
I don’t have a spare but I had the same problem with my brukit. Turns out it was a faulty batch, brass too soft, thread not quite right. I contacted them and they got me to send it back and they replaced it with the current model.
I’d give that a go, I’ve always found the Alpkit customer service to be really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Alpine guarantee, they will replace faulty kit. If possible visit a store. Face to face helps. Besides a complaining person when there's casual footfall from people who might buy something focuses customer service. Reminds me I have a pillow to replace. Failed first week of a two week cycle tour.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Unfortunately I live a long way north of any Alpkit shops so a polite email will have to do.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE