ally canoes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Never played with one and don't know anyone who has I'm afraid. Sorry. Don't really paddle anymore.

Looks like Brookbank in Perth has gone Kaput, but last time I was in they said it looked like someone was going to bail them out (no pun intended), but no definitive news in the press.

Mike Thomson of Scottish Paddler Supplies sadly died in June and the business is on hold while lawyers sort things out News Link Here.

And Highland Canoes is Ebay only and don't stock Ally.

You tried the paddler forums? someone there may know more, I'm pretty out of touch these days.

Hope you find what you're after,
GB.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Long time since I paddled, and paddled Ali canoes, but would not have one myself... just did not like them, are they still made?

fenix

Forager
Jul 8, 2008
Kent
There's a chap on song of the paddle that has one. There's photos of it in the medway marauders hop Farm blog. I have a pakcanoe, which is a similar beast, picked it up cheap ish on eBay. I also have a gumotex inflatable, which I rate highly.
heres me in my pakcanoe
medwaymeet080_zps185fce99.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE