All seems well

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
I'll look into it, it wasn't something that was commented on with the dev site and I didn't notice it but I'll have a look at whether it's useful or not and if so how we'll use it.

Reactions: Toddy

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'll look into it, it wasn't something that was commented on with the dev site and I didn't notice it but I'll have a look at whether it's useful or not and if so how we'll use it.

Can't say I remember it was available on the development site Matt.

If it had of been I know I would have asked about it.

One thing I do like is the little notification flag in the top right, that's a neat addition :cool:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
..............Bad enough we've got a like button which will kill a lot of replies and interaction on the forum.

I think it's going to be a fine line. We used to have one, and until it was abused it ticked along peacefully enough.
I suppose we'll see.

M

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
I think with social media as it is the like button will probably work. I agree with the trophy system though, that might need to be looked at, hidden, removed, not sure yet.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
I've got to pop out for a bit now but the search engine should be working. Can you test it and let me know when I get back. Try not to break it too much :D

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Seems to work well, except that my pc does not take me straight to the Forums page. Need to work on the pc I guess and adjust something.
(of course) it is more difficult now in the beginning, but we will get used to the New Style in about a week or so.

The only (weird) thing is that the some of the text seems to be dark grey and not black??

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE