All seems well

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I think it's going to be a fine line. We used to have one, and until it was abused it ticked along peacefully enough.
I suppose we'll see.

M

I've always been in two minds about a like button, but it has its uses. If someone wants to add comment then they can and it saves a lot of "+1" and "^ I agree" type nonsense posts that really don't add anything. Also it's handy for reviews and articles where it's nice for the writer to have some feedback even if the review isn't necessarily about anything the reader wants or is interested in but appreciates the effort put in and the good read.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Yeah... I'm a bit puzzled as to what its use would be for the forum.

Bad enough we've got a like button which will kill a lot of replies and interaction on the forum.
I like the idea of a thank button where you do not need to post new content, that people may be led to click on only to find its not anything new, but you can show your thanks for people's time( like me! Oow pwease wike me) call it a thank button)

Reactions: Janne
Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Thanks janne, I'll like you back.

The tag lines have dissapeare. Is it like the avatars that have been lost or have they gone for good? Like the post ranking status (wayfairer pioneer etc)

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
Hi guys,

I often access the forum via Tapatalk, as it is an easy way to access the site and post photos and videos straight from my photo gallery on the phone or iPad.

I’m currently having problems logging in via Tapatalk at the moment....just keeps saying login failed.

Does anyone know if this will be a short term problem, and will it be fixed soon?

I have a shirt for sale, and I don’t know how to post photos via the full site, I’ve only ever done it via Tapatalk in the past.

Thanks,
Allan

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
I'm working on it, I've installed the bits that are necessary but I'm just waiting for some final details from the boss before I can finalise. Hopefully will be soon.

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
I'm working on it, I've installed the bits that are necessary but I'm just waiting for some final details from the boss before I can finalise. Hopefully will be soon.
Excellent!

Can’t imagine the amount of work going into this, but well done to everyone involved for making an already brilliant forum even better for us all .

Thanks guys,
Allan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE