Alexander supertramp the 2nd

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
R

ruggedrich

Finally made the decision, I'm now living off the land full time now for 6 months, rented out my house, and living in and off the woodland, i'm work during the day, as well as running bushcraft courses, living like this is real tough no joke!! feeling quite tired offten, guess its a shock to the system, in winter, for sure, in the nights i'm wearing raindeer clothing, as its been so cold, still warm compared to north sweden.
lost a stone allready, i'm useing an air rifle, and i've got a ferret. had to buy some carbs from the shop, could do wiv a shower.

Quote "The core of mans spirit comes from new experiences"
christopher johnson mcandless. Bless Him

Anybody out there living like this,
Looking forward to the summer!!!!!!!!!!

richard alexander rees

www.wildspiritbushcraft.co.uk

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hats off to you Rich, especially at his time of the year.

Hope it all goes well for you, looking forward to hearing how it goes. But then again you won`t have broadband will you :D

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
I take it you won't be watching the new series of Top Gear then? :D

Maximum respect for trying something new and 'out of the comfort zone'. You should write a book on the subject; you may even be able to sell it as a weight loss plan, could be worth a fortune.

Martin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE