Aldi generator - 59quid

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Bet it would run lovely on a drop of Spetsnaz Andy :D

You missed out - I brought some very nice Beijing (no idea what it was - don't read Chinese) liquor to North Woods earlier in week. 57% proof, and even Martin wouldn't drink it after one sip........................

Bottle was pretty though..

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I have a similar generator, it's ok for running a tv and a couple of lights in a power cut, but wont boil an electric kettle or run an electric drill.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Got one in Camberley Aldis - they had a stack of them.

Will let you know how it goes as soon as I can get some Aspen 2 and 2-stroke oil!

Edit - cancel the 2-stroke oil - it comes already mixed into the Aspen 2T.........Pricy, but can be left in the tank indefinitely and won't gum up (and having had to scrap a 2-stroke outboard in the past because everything gummed up horribly, I'm a bit sensitive about that....)

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
You missed out - I brought some very nice Beijing (no idea what it was - don't read Chinese) liquor to North Woods earlier in week. 57% proof, and even Martin wouldn't drink it after one sip........................

Bottle was pretty though..

I bluffed drinking that sip too. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE