Air pistol for trade! pics!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Hey guys, I have a Weihrauch HW45 .177 pistol for trade.

The gun itself is in very good condition and hasn't been modified in anyway, just well looked after and used to blast rats and bean cans in my garden then put away in a clean dry gun box and drawer.

Perfect gun for anyone into target practice, plinking or hunting and of course quality guns!

A picture I took about 10 minutes ago, excuse the poor quality image!

HW451.jpg

It's not that I don't want the gun anymore it's just I don't use it very often and wouldn't mind seeing if I could find a decent trade of things I could use more.

Trade wise I'd like decent tools i.e knives, axes, tomohawks, billhooks, machetes. I'd also like a vintage swiss rucksack with leather straps, a decent tent, maybe leather work, maybe a different air pistol, crossbow and all other camping/hunting gear.

I am however open to ideas on tradables!

OVER 18'S ONLY!

thanks for looking guys! and PM me if you want to talk more or ask any questions. :)

GUN IS NOW TRADED!

Last edited:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
This trade will be up for 1 week unless a trade can be agreed on, thanks for looking everyone. Will let you know NathanG!

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
just for reference, whats the trade value of your pisol please?

gun like that in simular condition will cost about £130 in the gun shops. I paid £140 last year from arthur bale in cardiff and shot 2 tins worth out of it!

£110-120 trade value including postage I'd say.

Pm if you want to talk further.

cheers!

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
The pistol is now gone! thanks for all the interest and sorry if I couldn't reply to all those who made offers individually!

Cheers!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE