Falcon Titanium carbine .177 Single Shot in Gary Kane Walnut stock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Following the purchase of a new hunting air gun & a move into other areas I am having a clear out of my air rifles. It is time for my Falcon Titanium to find a new home, as she is not being used recently. This is a fairly rare Falcon, being one of the carbine Titanium models. These were the predecessors of many of the latest Falcon designs, except that quite a lot of parts on these were made from titanium, so they are very lightweight for the size. This one weighs 4lbs and 13 Oz, which is light for any air rifle. It has the following specs:

.177 single shot carbine model
Match trigger installed at the factory
Adjustable but pad
Sling attachments front & rear, which can take a Bipod
Falcon compatible silencer, which take their unusual ½” UNF Male thread
Gary Kane walnut thumbhole stock

This is a very light & accurate rifle. It has seen some use in the field, as it was my HFT gun for several years so it does have some signs of use on it. There are a few small dinks on the wood & the paint on the top of the barrel has a few chips on it. This has the standard airgun rail on it & comes with a fill adaptor. This is a vey accurate little carbine & has been a joy to hunt with during the summer months, as it is so light you don’t know it is there half the time. Here are some pictures:

Falcon 1.jpg

Falcon 2.jpg

Falcon 3.jpg

£420 by Recorded Delivery

Face to face possible in Sussex

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE