ages

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
tomtom said:
its an option.. you can put it on if you wish!

Well if you put your D.O.B in, it came up with the details on posts you made but now it seems it doesn't.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
ok i cant find it now.. but i remember i used to have mine up.. then i took it down myself.. it didnt just dissapear.. maybe the option has now been removed though!

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
You folks have long memories ... it was taken out a LONG while back simply to streamline the forum and speed things up. Each option like that involves a database query to retrieve the information and then bandwidth to display it. Having had feedback from people on dial up connections a desicion was made to cut back on a few options.

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
Adi007 said:
Having had feedback from people on dial up connections a decision was made to cut back on a few options.

nice idea Adi

pots modems suck i am sooooooo glad i got broadband but i still have nightmares about going back to the 28k max that bt would allow down my old line

Tant

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE