After Bushcrafting equipment willing to trade game consoles and gadgets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi I'm after bushcrafting equipment willing to trade some of my gadgets / games consoles for it

Have since sold the consoles but have 360 title games am willing to trade for details please e-mail me or pm thanks

I'm after basically the basics survival/bushcraft books, tools, tarp, a decent knife, and stuff inbetween thanks if you want i can list the games in there and i have some XBOX 360 titles I'm willing to trade in aswell
Want any info or have any offers please e-mail me or PM me thanks

Thanks for your time

**ALL SOLD**

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
If you go onto the BCUK homepage, look to the left, there is a download section containing many books and articles that you will find very useful. I't'll take you a while to read it all. Some of the books were written a long time ago, when more people lived in a bushcraft kind of way so the info is good and still valid today. There is a lot of knowledge in there.

Oh btw, If your into bushcraft then look for bushcraft not survival. They both have similar skills but, different purposes and mindsets. One is live to get out of the wilds the other is live comfortably in the wilds and being happy doing it. :)

One takes you to civilisation , the other away from it

If you go onto the BCUK homepage, look to the left, there is a download section containing many books and articles that you will find very useful. I't'll take you a while to read it all. Some of the books were written a long time ago, when more people lived in a bushcraft kind of way so the info is good and still valid today. There is a lot of knowledge in there.

Oh btw, If your into bushcraft then look for bushcraft not survival. They both have similar skills but, different purposes and mindsets. One is live to get out of the wilds the other is live comfortably in the wilds and being happy doing it. :)

One takes you to civilisation , the other away from it

lol good point have since upated the item list

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi mate, (just for your info);)

all items gone please lock thread
No need mate:)

just go to the first bit you wrote, press edit, at the top of the text write something like, NOW GONE, or SOLD, If you click on the big "A" you can change the colour of the text to red.
no need to "lock" the thread.

this post will gradually move to the bottom of the list (as people don't read it) and eventually into the archives.

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE