Swap my Citizen Eco-Drive and Benchmade MiniGriptilian for your Bushcraft smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
I have a Citizen Eco Drive:https://www.amazon.co.uk/Citizen-Ec...6066&sprefix=citizen+eco,popular,157&sr=8-104

and a Benchmade Mini Griptilian: https://www.benchmade.com/mini-griptilian-family.html

The watch works perfectly and keeps great time - it has a few scratches from use and will be supplied with the original canvas and leather strap, a good quality silicon strap, plus 2 NATO straps, one orange and black and the other olive drab.

The MiniGrip is in great used condition.

I can't easily post pics as I don't belong to a photo host, but if someone else is willing to post pics on my behalf I'll gladly email them over, otherwise let me know and I'll email pics to you.

As a trade I'm after a bushcraft smock - either a wool one made from blankets or and off the shelf one in large.
Big pockets and a hood and hopefully zip through would be great.

I'm guessing it may be unlikely anyone has a smock they don't want so I'll also accept olive green field shirts/jackets (M65, French F1 jackets, etc) in large 40 -42" chest or interesting sharps (Barlow for one).

Thanks for looking

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I can't easily post pics as I don't belong to a photo host, but if someone else is willing to post pics on my behalf I'll gladly email them over, otherwise let me know and I'll email pics to you.

If you want to post images on here but don't use a photo host then I can recommend Post Image.

It's very easy to use, just click drag your picture/s into it then copy the generated link and paste it into the picture option on and post or message you want.

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Watch still available - would swap for decent Barlow or camp style knife (blade,awl,openers) with bone or stag handles, smock in olive green, Lowe Alpine mountain cap, or just try me.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE