After 1 year

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mariobab

Tenderfoot
Oct 30, 2006
croatia
Hi, just find out Introductions & Welcomes so I`d better introduce myself.From Croatia,interested in edible plants,mushrooms,blades,history and primitive ways.Found many interesting things here and this place is nice to be,so I can tell my wife:˝See, it is not just me˝.

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
We have forum members from all corners of the world it seems, so it's definitely not only you mariobab :D Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

mariobab

Tenderfoot
Oct 30, 2006
croatia
I`ll be glad to share with you,when the season starts,not much of edible and tasty in this time of year.But some nice Birch brackets though,and some other tree fungi,but have to get digital camera to take with me in the woods.My son wouldn't lend me his mobile phone.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Nice to have you aboard. Even though it was a bit of a bad time when I was in Croatia (1995) I could still see how fantastic a place it was. I spent a lot of time in Plôce, Split and then moving up to Mount Igman overlooking Sarajevo. The forests up there are fantastic!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE