Afew photo's of the lads and me in the woods!!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
IMGP2396.jpg

IMGP2364.jpg

IMGP2368.jpg

019.jpg

IMGP2372.jpg

IMGP2366.jpg

IMGP2401.jpg

IMGP2427.jpg

IMGP2377.jpg

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
Hello Simon1. Some good pictures there,looks like you all had a good time.Thats a great camp and set up you have too. If you dont mind me asking i spotted a mess tin in your pictures,i didn't think anyone used them anymore,lol..only kidding. Thanks for sharing.
Darren

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
Thanks for all your comments guy's, yes we do enjoy getting out in the woods and what's best is that I've got my wife's 17yr old nephew into teh bushcrafty type stuff big time, its a pleasure to pass on my little knowledge to him too!!!!!

Location is down in Kent, I have permission from a very kind land owner!!!!!!

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Hi Simon

Great pics, I love to see other folks pics of out and about.

Interested in some of the gear you are sporting. Is that a Montane/Snugpak/Buffalo windshirt you have on in pic 1?
5.11 shirt?
Your bush hat looks just like what I'm after as my ageing felt hat has bitten the dust..could you let me know what is the make?
Like the grill over the fire too, is that commercially available?

Sorry for the quiz, but I'm always on the lookout for good kit.

Thanks

Sack

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
Hi Large Sack,
Alway's more than happy to assist, its a Montaine jacket in photo 1 the trousers and shirt are 511, bomb proof, and the hat is my well travelled tilley coming up on 5 yrs old now!!! How this helps!!!!!!!! :0)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE