Advice on sourcing best mini-torch I can use as a zip pull

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

adriatikfan

May 23, 2010
North Yorkshire
Paracord is overkill IMHO for these little torches, I use tent guyline these days. Tesco are selling reflective guy lines cheap enough these days.

Thanks for the tip - unfortunately (or should that be fortunately?) Tesco is the one supermarket chain I don't have within an 18 mile drive!

Best Wishes
David

adriatikfan

May 23, 2010
North Yorkshire
Just ordered 4 packs from Deal Extreme. Will see (and report back) how long they take to get here. Thanks for all of the advice everyone.

Ordered on the 23rd June, they arrived safe and sound today on July 5th. Throw in a couple of weekends, that's what - 8 working days.

That's pretty good service in my book and a very well done to Deal Extreme. Haven't gone through the bags and tested them out yet. Will do that later.

Many thanks for the heads-up on sourcing these.

Best Wishes
David

adriatikfan

May 23, 2010
North Yorkshire
This weekend I finally got time to go through each bag and test them all. Not a dud amongst them.

Superb value - so thanks again for the heads-up.

Best Wishes
David

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Damn this forum!!!

no sooner had I thought "those are an amazing offer" while reading this post, an email saying "Thank you for ordering from dealextreme.com! This email contains important information regarding your recent purchase" arrived in my inbox.

Thank you for the link and curse you for spending my money :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE