Advice needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
and 2 heavy duty trees, i struggled enough looking for a hammock when i was 18 stone

Apr 12, 2014
middle earth
The army canvas ones are seriously heavy duty and built to last. Although IIRC they are designed to be used in an A-frame type shelter though, so if being off the ground is your preference, in deference to swinging, then they may be a solution for ya!

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
You could ask the folks at tenth wonder if they can make you a double layer super strong version

Or my "go to" hammock maker scotty templar should be able to make you something for a very keen price

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Thank you for your advice , do you happen to have a website for Scotty templar

He doesn't have a website unfortunately
He's scotty von porkchop on hammockforumuk, and hammockforum.net (probably your best bet) and his business is bespokeultralight he has a page on instagram

I reccomend him all the time. He's a cracking chap to deal with and makes top notch stuff. I'v had two tarps and a set of skins off him, i'm buying a hammock and bug net as i type and i'v put me name down for an underquilt when i'v got some more cash.....and even after all that his prices still surprise me, all made by him in the uk too

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE