adventures in Bowery

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
Been a while since I've posted anything but I've been up to my eyeballs. All I can say is I love my shed. This is made out of stripwood and Hardwood skirting from B&Q and Homebase.

Braced
bracedupright.jpg

Greenheart tip overlays
greenheartoverlay.jpg

92010186.jpg

Full draw
Marionsfulldraw.jpg

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
The only ones I know for definite are the greenheart in the overlays and the Back is pine. The core and the Belly are only named as hardwood.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Very nice that. Especialy seeing as you have no idea what the woods are good show!

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
Finite:- That Samick Verna is a very nice looking bow and a lot prettier than mine, that said I do like mine better but that's just because I made it.

Rimmer. My tutorial would consist of .......glue all the bits together as neatly as possible and then shave and sand wood off at various places until it bends the way you want it to. Thats about as technical as I got. this is really the first one that I've got to the point of shooting. so I don't reckon I'm anywhere near qualified to do a tutorial. There are a lot of guys on here way more experienced than I am. I would say that if you want to try it just give it a go. it is THE best way to learn this. I got a lot of info and inspiration from Paleoplanet forums and watched a few youtube videos and went from there. Oh and safety glasses and a mask are advised, though difficult for me as I wear glasses, but I wasn't taking any chances with the greenheart as it's poisonous apparently

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE