Addiction!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Is it just me, or is this site addictive!!
I have never spent so much time on a computer, in fact I used to bloody hate the darn pesky things!!
Now I spend all night on the thing, unreal...... :burnout:

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Its not just you Greg i am pleased to say. This site will never get boring. So much stuff to read its mind blowing. Plus you can make a lot of good friends.

BCUK :You_Rock_

Floyd Soul

Forager
Jul 31, 2006
The woods, Ireland.
I have to agree, this site rocks! Its brilliant for information, inspiration and making friends. Whilst I don't post everyday, be assured I'm always on reading what ye say!

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
“Obsession is bad for the soul” so lets all undertake to get our there and do more of the stuff we love talking about. I find my own advice particularly pertinent given a certain and very sad thread of yesterday. In fact I doubt I was the only person to refrain from posting as the idea of discussing the merits of wool clothing, as just one example, seemed most irreverent.

Cheers

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Hardly ever visit the site! :sulkoff:

oh btw don't take any notice of my post count! :rolleyes:

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Greg said:
Is it just me, or is this site addictive!!
I have never spent so much time on a computer, in fact I used to bloody hate the darn pesky things!!
Now I spend all night on the thing, unreal...... :burnout:
I agree, I spend far too much time on here....But I am getting up the shed more, making stuff. Best fun of all, is the meets though. Great site, great people on it....
Right, its stopped raining, I had better go into work......

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Well thank God its not just me, now I feel ok - well sort of jitter! jitter! Twitch! Twitch!.......... :lmao:
All you guys :You_Rock_ :)

P

Philr

gregorach said:
I only find it really addictive when I'm stuck at work... ;)
Its a good feelin gettin paid to dos....(readin an replyin) one eye on the office door makin out your hard at it. :sad6:

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
I only wish I could say the same as most of you while at work. About six months back the firm put a new box in and blocked most "message boards" outright :eek:

Now I've had to start doing some work :rolleyes:

:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE