Across the sea to Ireland (redux)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
Well if we bring a friend we will be six.

It might be worth PMing some of the non regular members when we have a venue and dates orgainised mybe a month before hand see who bits and as I said bring a firend or two I have a few that would be up to it but aren't into the net yet. So unless it just a BCUK meet up you had in mind

James

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
Cool I have few friends and two brothers who are interested.

So there could be a few more then just us three and sure you guys as well will have friends and family. Do you have any idea when you would like this to happen ie before the new year or after it? I am easy so long as I have the notice(only draw back to married life).

James

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
October should be fine for me.
Bring anyone who's interested as far as im concerned.
How did you get on with the WS Great Pebble?
Cheers
RB

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
October sounds OK to me too I can probably at the very least get there on a Saturday morning if I can't make the Friday i only have something on with the scouts on the first weekend so any willing to throw a date in there.

James

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Gimmie a chance to contact someone else first, then I'll throw out a date.

Re:- W.S. Last I heard was "Give us a couple of weeks to sort it out". A "couple of weeks" is tomorrow. They will be getting a phone call.

L

Little Mole

How about making a decision on this? I can probably get a couple of days off around 25th October.

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
Hi little mole. I am still very interest and have been tring to get Anthonio over the weekend but I could get him. I will give it ago again today but I think a back up site might be needed.

I could possible do the weekend before the 25th (which is the Monday and start of Q-end here so unless I was in coma I would be expected to be here) but as I said the weekend might should be fine. Anyone else any thoughts.

James

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Right ,so it's Friday 15th ,Sat 16th and Sun 17th ?
I should be ok for that (SWMBO is already moaning that David Kitt is playing that weekend so can we agree pretty quickly in case this ear ache is all for nothing!!)

rb

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
The 22/23/24 would be best for me but im easy as long as we can confirm soon.
Any idea of venue yet ?
I have made an enquiry about anothre venue but still no response!

rb

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Aye, obviously it suits me too. Can't afford to take the following week... Halloween and lots to do.

Venue.... Is the public site at Castelwellan still open? Or YMCA Greenhill.

All I can think of offhand, had sort of relied upon Anthonio getting back to us.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE