A woody is born

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Hi just finished this the blade was cut from 4mm 01 tool steel with a mirror polished scandi grind:cool: the handle is shaped from not sure on this I was told it was serpent wood but it also looks like zebrano it is fitted with red liners two brass and stainless bolts and a brass lanyard tube total length is 220mm blade 110mm and the handle 110mm 30mm at its widest point thanks for taking time to have a look all the best phil.;) Below is some pics of me putting the knife together I snaped me bandsaw blade:rolleyes: so had to shape almost all the handle on the grinder :);)
bushy002.jpg
[/IMG]
bushy005.jpg
[/IMG]
bushy007.jpg
[/IMG]
bushy013.jpg
[/IMG]
bushy017.jpg
[/IMG]
bushy019.jpg
[/IMG]
And here is the finished knife:);)
bushy021.jpg
bushy025.jpg
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
bushy038.jpg
[/IMG]
bushy023.jpg
[/IMG]
bushy044.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
That's a lovely looking blade, hope it going to be a user?
Thanks buddy i would like to think who ever has it will use it because thats what i made it for to be used would just like to thank every one for taking time to have a look at my work and to wish ever one a very happy christmas all the best phil.;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE