A weekend away in Derbyshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
A great weekend :approve:

Thanks for the company Stu and Rocky, you made me feel right at home. Looking forward to getting up to the Peaks again before long :)

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Looks awesome Stu, I love little hide-a-ways like that I have a few round Salisbury Plain, now that I have worked round here a few years and more back home :), the Peaks are still one of my favourite places in the world. It is what Britain should look like. :)

It was mate, proper ausome, let me know if you fancy getting up here some point, it'd be good to catch up.

A great weekend :approve:

Thanks for the company Stu and Rocky, you made me feel right at home. Looking forward to getting up to the Peaks again before long :)

Thanks for joining us pete, I really enjoyed your company over the weekend, we'll have to do it again some time soon, more supplies next time ;)

nice pictures Stu keep meaning to head back up that way again for a play in the identity store

Funnily enough I went and found the identity store for the first time last weekend, I could've spent all the money in the world, cracking little place (once you've finally managed to find it). Let me know if you're heading up this way at any point mate, maybe make a weekend of it?

Mine too! Pix look great, love the little (wood)mouse ?? Must get to the Peaks next year.

Wood mouse as far as I know, mice are mice to my simple mind :eek:

Cheers,

Stuart

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Looks like a braw spot Stu. 2.5 Miles an hour. I'd be giving up the fags dude......

Mate I'd have been over the moon to manage 2.5 miles an hour up that hill, 2.5 hours a mile is what we were doing. You're probably right though, if I'd ditched them two I might have gone a bit quicker.......oh wait a second, you mean fags, not fags, my mistake. Tell you what, I'll quit when you quit, and that includes sharing cowboy killers round a campfire ;)

Cheers,

stuart

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Did it have a short tail Stu?

Great pics. :)

No idea Ged, it was hidden by the Beech leaf :)

Thanks for the comments guys, the (wood?)mouse was a real treat. The photo that I posted isn't cropped or zoomed at all, I just took it from really close, I guess about 12" away. It wasn't at all bothered by us and I managed to get three or four pictures, all using the flash, before it ran away. We spotted them loads over the weekend, they're pretty active little things once the sun goes down.

Cheers,

Stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE