A wanderer returns

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
I couldn't stay away forever!

Hiya John And Mary. Life's been... interesting these last few years, and due to Scout troop commitments I haven't been able to make it to many of the Bushmoots. But Still... nice to be back!

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
Well, Not only does my Annual Scoutcamp not in ANY WAY clash with the Bushmoot this year, I have managed to get the time off!

The only issue is that it DOES clash with a LaRPing event I want to get to from 24th to the 26th. It's possible I might get to both (coming into the Moot Sunday Late afternoon) - that's a possibility; but I'll have to see. Money is also tight. HOwever, I'm going to do my absolute best to try to make it this year!

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
My plan is to be at the moot from Thursday to Tuesday/Wed - and it's a definate plan as well!

Last time I was there (2013) I pitched my tent in an area that was nice a quiet the previous time I was there - but in the meantime it had become a full-on walkthrough. Hopefully I won't make the same mistake this year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE