A very festive merry Christmas to all on BCUK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
I'm sitting here with my babies their advent calenders open and all watching the Christmas elf ,and figured it would be nice to pass on some Christmas cheer to all . Let's hope all of you can start your day as happy as I did .

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
I'm lying in my pit drinking coffee, about to make brekkie before we climb to the second highest peak over here, so yep, that's a pretty happy start to the day.
Merry Christmas to you and yours from me and mine.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Its hit my house too, my wife's birthday today so she has always started putting up the decorations today for as long as she can remember. Now we have 2 little helpers who are just as excited as she is so I get no say in the matter :/

I've taken sanctuary in the study to do geek stuff as its too much Christmas for me!

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
Thanks Trev!
Same to you and your family.
Sitting here trying to come to grips that I lost my job yesterday, although staying there actually starts sounding like the less attractive option. So I guess it just might be a good thing after all in some way.
It does mean I do have to to out and time to do christmasthingies at ease!

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Thanks Trev!
Same to you and your family.
Sitting here trying to come to grips that I lost my job yesterday, although staying there actually starts sounding like the less attractive option. So I guess it just might be a good thing after all in some way.
It does mean I do have to to out and time to do christmasthingies at ease!

Bad luck on the job front fella lets hope you have a prosperous and happy new year

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
Maybe bad luck will turn out not to be too bad, after all, like I said. It'll be tight financially, but at least I will not get home everyday, feeling seriously p****d off. That in itself is worth a whole lot.

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
I worked at a café/bar, where the owner and seniorpersonel demanded absolute obedience and unrealistically high standards. He basically gave me the options to either comply or get the boot. I left my workclothes on the countre yesterdaymorning and walked away.
Only problem for me; no financial safetynet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE