A rare foray into damascus

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Haha sounds like a treat Dewi! I don't think I'll be able to get any time off work as I've been in hospital recently and had to cash in some paid leave.

So it's weekends only for me so I may have to dig out the Sedan Chair and be carried up myself.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

A weekend is good for me... we've got the lighter nights now as well, so we won't be limited on setup time this time round... plus it's Mick's place... he'll have a setup already I suspect eh Mick?

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
A weekend is good for me... we've got the lighter nights now as well, so we won't be limited on setup time this time round... plus it's Mick's place... he'll have a setup already I suspect eh Mick?
Well you know me dewi ;)

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Aye... tooled up to the nines :D

I've spent some time perfecting my firestarting kit over the winter... got a good kit now. Aching to use it.
Well I need 2 machetes in case my axe stops working! Excellent stuff mate :) loads of horse hoof up there to forage too

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE