A rare foray into damascus

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
That is a rather splendid knife you've made Mick... you realise you can't wear your balaclava whilst sporting that knife though? :D

And don't be letting Grotzy get away with this lack of money thing... on his first reply, I definitely got a whiff of truffles... and not the chocolate variety! :p

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
That is a rather splendid knife you've made Mick... you realise you can't wear your balaclava whilst sporting that knife though? :D

And don't be letting Grotzy get away with this lack of money thing... on his first reply, I definitely got a whiff of truffles... and not the chocolate variety! :p
I find it's best not to weild anything wearing that! I must have struck quite a figure for those students.
Oh I know he's been training the footmen to sniff them out, such a shame the gamekeeper had to shoot so many failures!

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I bet your monocle dropped out when you realised I'd rumbled you on the whiff of truffles eh? Eh? :D

No, no, Kraken is for camping... I'm indoors drinking Tincup this fine evening.

What you having tonight Grotzy? Dry Martini or champers? :lmao:

Grotzilla

Nomad
May 5, 2014
United Kingdom
I bet your monocle dropped out when you realised I'd rumbled you on the whiff of truffles eh? Eh? :D

No, no, Kraken is for camping... I'm indoors drinking Tincup this fine evening.

What you having tonight Grotzy? Dry Martini or champers? :lmao:
Why you know I only drink the tears of peasants Dewi :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
You're still doing that? Grotzy, Grotzy, Grotzy... you can't keep giving those servants a damn good thrashing every time you fancy a snifter... they'll be no good next time we're out and about. What will you use to keep your feet warm at night?!

Speaking of being out and about, you or Mick been out and about recently? I know Mick had a few days in Yorkshire a few weeks back, but you been out anywhere nice?

Grotzilla

Nomad
May 5, 2014
United Kingdom
We definitely need another trip!

Yeah I've managed to get one of my friends into bushcraft so we've had a few overnighters in Macclesfield forest.

Made a nice A-frame shelter and have been practicing my fire starting, finally managed to get a full fire from a fire steel and King Alfred Cakes last time! :eek:

We're out again next Saturday for an overnighter, my mates bought a tarp & hammock and I've got a Czech Bedroll to test out. Hoping to save for a frontier stove for winter this year to go with my Lavvu.

You managed to get out much? I hadn't seen you both on here for a while.

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
We definitely need another trip!

Yeah I've managed to get one of my friends into bushcraft so we've had a few overnighters in Macclesfield forest.

Made a nice A-frame shelter and have been practicing my fire starting, finally managed to get a full fire from a fire steel and King Alfred Cakes last time! :eek:

We're out again next Saturday for an overnighter, my mates bought a tarp & hammock and I've got a Czech Bedroll to test out. Hoping to save for a frontier stove for winter this year to go with my Lavvu.

You managed to get out much? I hadn't seen you both on here for a while.

I've been up and down to my spot as per usual! And I glamping trip up to Yorkshire. We should get our heads together (dangerous I know!) and organise one.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I've been an indoor monkey for months dealing with problem after problem... need to get out in the fresh air and enjoy the countryside.

How about Kielder for a night or two? I'm more than happy to do the driving and pick everyone up... still got the dewi mobile mkII for the minute, although seriously considering upgrading to a 4x4 7 seater. Either way, you know me. Besides which, I'm aching for another breakfast up at Mick's. That was cracking!

Either that, or another good one might be to find somewhere near the coast.

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
I've been an indoor monkey for months dealing with problem after problem... need to get out in the fresh air and enjoy the countryside.

How about Kielder for a night or two? I'm more than happy to do the driving and pick everyone up... still got the dewi mobile mkII for the minute, although seriously considering upgrading to a 4x4 7 seater. Either way, you know me. Besides which, I'm aching for another breakfast up at Mick's. That was cracking!

Either that, or another good one might be to find somewhere near the coast.
Better still, how about a weekend in my spot? A bit of northeast hospitality!

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Sounds good to me!

Fancy being chauffeur driven Grotzy? I know it's nothing new to you... but it could be quite the experience being driven somewhere in something other than a Bentley! :D

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
It'll be a right laugh! You still in touch with John or ged dewi?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Grotzilla

Nomad
May 5, 2014
United Kingdom
Haha sounds like a treat Dewi! I don't think I'll be able to get any time off work as I've been in hospital recently and had to cash in some paid leave.

So it's weekends only for me so I may have to dig out the Sedan Chair and be carried up myself.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE