a plague of blankets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
P1090001.jpg

unknown materials

any suggestions as to what to do with them?

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Poncho liner?

I made an indoor poncho for when it's cold in my house (only from November through to Feb!) and it's brilliant. Maybe you could use the pink one for that?

Are these some more of your amazing car boot finds?

Magentus

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
No, as a rule I only buy labeled ones

These are household ones. Been in the house longer than I have. (I remember the days when we had `proper` bedding and i used to get tangled up in it. Now you know why i have a quilt or too these days.)

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
John Fenna has just posted a pic of a new shirt he made from a blanket.

Maybe avoid the pink one , then again no one would loose you well not by accident anyway:eek:

Craig..............

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
John Fenna has just posted a pic of a new shirt he made from a blanket.

Maybe avoid the pink one , then again no one would loose you well not by accident anyway:eek:

Craig..............

I have made the shirt mentioned, the hoodie and bunnet in my avatar photo, a cloak (well that is just shaping and folding realy) and a pullover smock from woolen blankets.
The shirt was originally a tasteful Day-glo orange ...it is amazing what you can do with dyes!

Mark Heolddu has posted up a realy interesting 3 layer clothing system - all made from blankets ...it is amazing how versatile the humble blanket can be!

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
No, I dont think theres much wool in these.

Im tempted to turn the checker one into some pyjama bottoms...Ill look like something out of Asterix the Gaul...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE