A night by the water

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Enzo

Tenderfoot
Oct 6, 2008
N,Lanarkshire
My brother was going fishing so I thought I would tag along and try out my new sleeping bag and tarp.

My bed for the night.
100_0061.jpg

View of the water.
100_0097.jpg

100_0096.jpg

100_0096.jpg

loved waking to this
100_0059.jpg

Enzo

Tenderfoot
Oct 6, 2008
N,Lanarkshire
"Loch Tay is a cracking place, were you guys fishing from the forshore in front or did you get out onto the point or the big bay to your left?"

There was no room at the bay as the water was high and the point was an island, lol, so the foreshore it was. Which was perfect for me as i could bivvy behind the wall.
It's was a nice spot but someone before us had left broken bottles and half burned wood on the sand. :( (we cleared it before we left)

I am going to go back wth the kids when its a bit warmer.;) :)

"Loch Tay is a cracking place, were you guys fishing from the forshore in front or did you get out onto the point or the big bay to your left?"

There was no room at the bay as the water was high and the point was an island, lol, so the foreshore it was. Which was perfect for me as i could bivvy behind the wall.
It's was a nice spot but someone before us had left broken bottles and half burned wood on the sand. :( (we cleared it before we left)

I am going to go back wth the kids when its a bit warmer.;) :)

Great blog there bud. Nice wee set up, how did u get on during the night?
I know that exact place very well and it get's very busy with the pike fishermen and the dog walkers. you need to watch as there's often bullocks behind that dyke lol. There's a great wee crannog on the north side of the bay and those islands by the mouths of the two rivers are great for bivi'ing, the water is very shallow and you could easily walk out to one of them in summer in shorts depending on how much water is coming down the rivers. I canoe there often and it really is a very accessable wee oasis.

Enzo

Tenderfoot
Oct 6, 2008
N,Lanarkshire
I honestly had a better night's sleep than in my own bed.
I wouldn't have if I had known about the bullocks :yikes:

It was pike my brother was after, There were a few dog walkers early on but it was dark by 5

We also meet these two plus about another 20 that never came close.
100_0080.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE