A meet in the 'ford

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
Okay guys, I've got quite a few permissions and locations in and around the Hereford area, anyone fancy a weekend get together in Cider country next year ??

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Cider country?? isn't that Somerset

Only on a small scale, mind you the Cider industry isn't quite what it used to be at H.P.Bulmers, the WORLDS largest cider makers:rolleyes:

Mind you plenty of places to hang your hammocks amongst the cider apple orchards :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
As I was born in Worcester and I've not been back in 30 odd years I think it's my duty to attend :)

Dates and wife pass permitting

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
Aye guys, old Bulmers is still going strong, I think Heinekin actually run it now.

Rich, allways a pleasure, I got some cracking little spots on my doorstep and it's time you came home mate

I'll keep you posted mucker

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
I could well be up for this, perhaps with a couple of mates too. :)

Dates and wife pass etc :(

:lmao:

Edit: I should add that the mates are buffalobill and xairbourne from here (they just don't post that much) and you know them from a w/e course.

Last edited:

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
Southside mate, one would be to use Lofty Wisemans old place as a basecamp and venture out, I got permissions here and on the adjoining private land, practically out my back garden and easy for anyone who's not got transport, ie, good bus route from station etc, or another spot a few miles out on the Ross road, I'll chreck with the landowners in the next couple weeks and put up a choice of dates and locations in the new year guys.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Southside mate, one would be to use Lofty Wisemans old place as a basecamp and venture out, I got permissions here and on the adjoining private land, practically out my back garden and easy for anyone who's not got transport, ie, good bus route from station etc, or another spot a few miles out on the Ross road, I'll chreck with the landowners in the next couple weeks and put up a choice of dates and locations in the new year guys.

Cool, looking forward to it already, lol. Nice part of the shire is the Ross area. Camped at Doward a few years ago and at Coleford last year.

paulhereford

Mar 15, 2009
Hereford
Good afternoon,

Herefordian here and a recent addition to this excellent forum although I have been visiting for quite some time.

I would most certainly be interested in attending dependant on dates.

Whilst I am a tad bias anyone who is not familiar with this part of the world will not be disappointed.

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
Hi Paul, welcome to the forum mate - I'll keep everyone tuned in after the new year on this, should be a good turn out.

I don't think you're being bias at all mate, the 'shires a fantastic place to live and roam.

:canoe::camping::hammock:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE