A man's right....?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
Haha, I ended up showing her this post and she pi*&ed herself! Phew...

....and then told me if I didnt go and clean it up she would wittle my privates!

Oh well, s'pose it was an excuse for a fire. ;)

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
guys it is valintines day so maybe you should have spent the day making the other half feel brilliant and maybe done some cooking and baught her a present and flowers and what not then maybe you might have got some extra special attention once the kids ave gone to bed as Aye, i hows your daddy

seems to work at this end

but thats why i am allowed to do as i please and the gf lives with her perents and i live with mine hehehehehehe

drew

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
guys it is valintines day so maybe you should have spent the day making the other half feel brilliant and maybe done some cooking and baught her a present and flowers and what not then maybe you might have got some extra special attention once the kids ave gone to bed as Aye, i hows your daddy

I just wanted to play with my knife. Bought her a new iron, what more do I have to do?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I thought I would seek some support from BCUK members before she arrives home (15 mins) and has a go at me for all the plethora of woodchippings and tools! ;)

I believe it is a man's right, nay his DUTY, to mess up the patio.

C

Just ask her if she would prefer you did it here or at your Mistress's House? :)

jamalex

Jan 27, 2010
Halifax
Just been reading this with my missus. She loves it. Mind you she's doing one of Robin Woods courses in a couple of weeks. And I have bought her a gas hob for a christmas present, AND she was upset when I didn't buy her a Dyson for her birthday once.

Am I a lucky man, or what?! :)

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I regularly make a mess of my house but leave it in better condition than when I started. No worries. There should be no need for us to fear the wrath of women as we're the most capable bunch to spend a night in the garden in relative comfort. Thinking about it I might just quench a blade in motor oil in the kitchen tonight so I can get my hammock up!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Aaah you poor fellahs

BB caught me teaching my neighbour flint and steel firelighting this weekend...in the living room ...with a hardwood floor...on a brand new rug

Her response "move your whisky you daft pair - you'll ruin it if you get charcloth in it"

I love my wife :D

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE