A long overdue introduction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sumpy00

May 30, 2011
King's Lynn
Good evening, rather than just hiding in the background absorbing all of the info and banter on the forum I thought I had best introduce myself.
My name is Rob and I am currently living in Norfolk. It has been at least 20 years since I did anything remotely bushcrafty and thought it was about time I started again. I have just bought a knife from HillBill, which in the photos looks absolutely stunning, unfortunately I havn't seen it in the flesh yet as my wife has confiscated it until christmas day:(. With regards to HillBill, what a splendid chap to deal with, excellent comms and service, i'll let you know my final thoughts on the knife when I finally get to see it on the 25th. I think some photies of it in action may be in order. I have to hand it to you on the GIO thread as well, what an excellent idea. It has also been very entertaining to read from an outsiders point of view as well. My thanks also go to the person who sends out the cloth badges as mine arrived today, the membership fee is definately worth it, so much info to digest. Anyway enough chatter, I have to get back to the people who don't know how to read page 1 of the GIO thread.;)
Rob.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE