A little axe "p***" for the weekend!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Well, I was chattering with Cegga tonight about the second collaboration model (yes, the Cruiser Axe) and mentioned that I was still saving up for one of his damasteel pieces.

Oh says he, I finished this one today..do you like it?

Hnnggggggg said I (having lost the power of speech)

You like?

495107259_055fd34c1c_o.jpg

Red

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Pictures like that should be banned from the site. It's not fair on poor people like me. That axe looks truly fabulous. Only trouble is you could never let it out of your sight or it would walk. :)

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Fred,

When I can run to it, I aim to have one. Some things are just worth it!

Spam., I suspect its hickory (either stained or heartwood) but I'm sure he'll look in and tell us!

Red

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
My daughter has decided she wants one, or a knife "made of that fancy stuff" :eek: .
It is quite nice I suppose,if you like that sort of thing :rolleyes: , I take it you told him you didn't want it?

How do I PM Cegga?

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
HI !
The handle are rosenroth. Don´t no if it have the same namne in Uk and I realy don´t no how the tree look. I buy my handles and I only say that I want some nice woods to the man I buy of and I have always love what he send me .
Cegga

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
British Red said:
Fred,

When I can run to it, I aim to have one. Some things are just worth it!

Spam., I suspect its hickory (either stained or heartwood) but I'm sure he'll look in and tell us!

Red
Red, I was joking. I can truly understand why anyone would want something that beautiful. There are some REAL craftsmen on this site and long may they prosper. It is a pleasure to see that some exceptional work is still available out there. (It's just me being jealous cos I can't aford it!!) :)

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Dunc,

They are all individually made pieces so it all rather depends on size, style and steel. It would be fair to say you are talking in terms of a few hundred for a small hatchet on upwards

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
fred gordon said:
Red, I was joking. I can truly understand why anyone would want something that beautiful. There are some REAL craftsmen on this site and long may they prosper. It is a pleasure to see that some exceptional work is still available out there. (It's just me being jealous cos I can't aford it!!) :)

I know Fred - I can't afford one either :( . I'm saving hard and hope one day I can talk Cegga into doing one at "mates rates" :D

Some things are worth waiting for. Sadly Cegga just bought a new hammer that has to be paid for so I suspect all discounts are off!

Red

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
Hi!
The steel I use in this axes cost ca 0,15 £ / g so the big difference are in the steel cost .And it´s much more work on them to so YES they are not so cheap :eek:
Red you have always discount :You_Rock_
Cegga

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE