A good read for my fellow shooters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Heads up guys it has pictures of pest control (ie dead animals) so anyone of a sensitive disposition may not be keen

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I'll put it into Fair Game then Mick.
It gives folks in schools, colleges and workplaces a heads up that links from there might not be 'suitable viewing' on site.

M

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
I'll put it into Fair Game then Mick.
It gives folks in schools, colleges and workplaces a heads up that links from there might not be 'suitable viewing' on site.

M

Cheers Mary. Never thought about that section! I think it gives a fair representation of the sport in general, even if there is some of his own opinions in there about the unmentionables chasing the inedble

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Some good stuff on there. Amazing numbers of pigeons, I guess it's all the grain.
That's more or less the average expected here. Some times of the year the crops get hammered daily so it's a nessicary form of crop protection. I've seen them sit on top of gas bangers!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
The thing with pigeons is that so long as there's food, they'll breed all year round. It's why they were the ideal bird for the doocots. Fresh meat and eggs all year for the big house. Tough on the small local farmers though :rolleyes:

M

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
The thing with pigeons is that so long as there's food, they'll breed all year round. It's why they were the ideal bird for the doocots. Fresh meat and eggs all year for the big house. Tough on the small local farmers though :rolleyes:

M

Aye they're tenatios little bleeders! Can't say I've ever eaten a pigeons egg mind you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE