A French newcomer on BCUK...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jipe

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2011
France
Hello, folks :)

I'm a French guy from south-east of France who practice (very episodically) bushcraft since several years, attracted by old practices, relation of dependance with nature and forest TV (-> :campfire:) with Dolby Surround Animal sounds. I'm also interested by outdoor's equipment, searching scientific documents, pertinent reviews based on long-term experiment, etc. to avoid bad / ephemeral consumption.

My outdoor's practice is geared to more human contact since 2 years. That's why I get pleasure to go on an adventure by walking on the road, with stretched thumb, by letting myself be guided by the chance of meeting. When night begins to fall, I spontaneously hit door of some homes for find a good time of sharing with new friends until morning, as pilgrims of yesteryear. My camp is on the sofa :eek: This is a very stimulating game for me !

Otherwise, my job is to create websites for little companies and repair / install computers for people. Computing is an another big passion since my childhood, I fell into the pot of code early.

Well, thank you to welcoming here and happy to see you soon on forum :grouphug:

Kind regards,
Jipe.

7AEihEX.jpg

jipe

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2011
France
@Biker : I know some bushcrafters in your corner where you live. If you want to met them, send me a PM for put you in contact with them ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE