a few to be getting on with

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
thanks, im thinking the next lot will be in 3.5mm instead of 4mm again in rwl34 from what i can tell it performs like d2 but is a true stainless. takes a little more effort to sharpen but holds an edge well.
i have started moving away from the larger and thicker blades, i find 4mm works well for me as an all round bush utility knife but would like to try something a little thinner as well.

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Aye Up Mark.177,

Be interested to know how much the olive micarta with stainless pins versions are going for when you've sorted your prices.

Ta

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
Aye Up Mark.177,

Be interested to know how much the olive micarta with stainless pins versions are going for when you've sorted your prices.

Ta

the olive canvas micarta is the most expensive of the lot about £100 for a 12x12" sheet in 3/8", the other colors are half that price. unfortunately that was the last bit of olive micarta and dont know when i'll be able to afford more

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
the olive canvas micarta is the most expensive of the lot about £100 for a 12x12" sheet in 3/8"

Is that imported from the states mate?.....i'm in need of a larger than standard lump of micarta for a parang handle (never imagined larger sizes would be difficult to get hold of)

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
Is that imported from the states mate?.....i'm in need of a larger than standard lump of micarta for a parang handle (never imagined larger sizes would be difficult to get hold of)

GPS agencies ltd uk, stock micarta and g10 in 12x12" and 12x36" sheets of various thicknesses

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Thats awsome mate thanks. Very much apreciated

I'll even bust one of these out......... :You_Rock_

Last edited:

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
i just finished #4 (well almost still need to add red dot) not sure what wood it is as was sent to me but was stabilized.

i tried various handle thicknesses the last being the thickest

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE